Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lawson. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lawson. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Lawson & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lawson homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawson?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lawson. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lawson Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawson? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawson
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lawson and the surrounding area: