Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lamar. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lamar. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lamar & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lamar need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lamar?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lamar. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lamar Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lamar, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lamar? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lamar
MO Tree Trimming serves Lamar and neighboring communities: