Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lamar. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lamar. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lamar & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lamar should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lamar?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lamar. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lamar Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lamar, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lamar? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lamar
MO Tree Trimming serves Lamar and communities nearby: