Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lakeshire. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lakeshire. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lakeshire & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lakeshire should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakeshire?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lakeshire. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lakeshire Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakeshire, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakeshire? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakeshire
MO Tree Trimming serves Lakeshire and the surrounding area: