Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lake Winnebago. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lake Winnebago. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lake Winnebago & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lake Winnebago need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Winnebago?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lake Winnebago. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lake Winnebago Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Winnebago, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Winnebago? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Winnebago
MO Tree Trimming serves Lake Winnebago and neighboring communities: