Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lake St. Louis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake St. Louis. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Lake St. Louis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lake St. Louis should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake St. Louis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake St. Louis. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake St. Louis Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake St. Louis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake St. Louis? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake St. Louis
MO Tree Trimming serves Lake St. Louis and neighboring communities: