Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lake St. Louis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake St. Louis. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Lake St. Louis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lake St. Louis homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake St. Louis?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lake St. Louis. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lake St. Louis Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake St. Louis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake St. Louis? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake St. Louis
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake St. Louis and communities nearby: