Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lake Lotawana. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Lotawana. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Lake Lotawana & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lake Lotawana need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Lotawana?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lake Lotawana. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lake Lotawana Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Lotawana, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Lotawana? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Lotawana
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lake Lotawana and the surrounding area: