Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kansas City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kansas City. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Kansas City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kansas City homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kansas City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kansas City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kansas City Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kansas City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kansas City? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kansas City
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Kansas City and the surrounding area: