Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jefferson City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jefferson City. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Jefferson City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Jefferson City homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jefferson City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Jefferson City Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson City? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson City
MO Tree Trimming serves Jefferson City and communities nearby: