Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Huntleigh. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Huntleigh. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Huntleigh & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Huntleigh homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntleigh?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntleigh. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Huntleigh Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntleigh, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntleigh? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntleigh
MO Tree Trimming serves Huntleigh and communities nearby: