Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hopkins. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hopkins. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Hopkins & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Hopkins homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopkins?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hopkins. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hopkins Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopkins, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopkins? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopkins
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Hopkins and neighboring communities: