Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hopkins. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hopkins. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Hopkins & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Hopkins homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopkins?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hopkins. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hopkins Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopkins, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopkins? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopkins
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Hopkins and neighboring communities: