Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Holts Summit. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holts Summit. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Holts Summit & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Holts Summit need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holts Summit?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Holts Summit. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Holts Summit Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holts Summit, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holts Summit? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holts Summit
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Holts Summit and neighboring communities: