Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Hollister. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hollister. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Hollister & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hollister need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hollister?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hollister. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hollister Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hollister, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hollister? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hollister
MO Tree Trimming serves Hollister and neighboring communities: