Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Greenfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenfield. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Greenfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Greenfield homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greenfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Greenfield Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenfield? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenfield
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenfield and the surrounding area: