Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Glendale. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Glendale. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Glendale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Glendale should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Glendale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Glendale. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Glendale Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Glendale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Glendale? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Glendale
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Glendale and the surrounding area: