Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Glasgow. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Glasgow. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Glasgow & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Glasgow homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Glasgow?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Glasgow. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Glasgow Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Glasgow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Glasgow? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Glasgow
MO Tree Trimming serves Glasgow and the surrounding area: