Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fremont Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fremont Hills. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Fremont Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fremont Hills need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fremont Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fremont Hills. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fremont Hills Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fremont Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fremont Hills? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fremont Hills
MO Tree Trimming serves Fremont Hills and the surrounding area: