Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fremont Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fremont Hills. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Fremont Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Fremont Hills homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fremont Hills?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fremont Hills. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fremont Hills Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fremont Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fremont Hills? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fremont Hills
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Fremont Hills and neighboring communities: