Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fredericktown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fredericktown. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Fredericktown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Fredericktown homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fredericktown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fredericktown. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fredericktown Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fredericktown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fredericktown? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fredericktown
MO Tree Trimming serves Fredericktown and neighboring communities: