Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Foley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Foley. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Foley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Foley homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Foley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Foley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Foley Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Foley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Foley? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Foley
MO Tree Trimming serves Foley and neighboring communities: