Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairfax. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairfax. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Fairfax & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fairfax should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairfax?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairfax. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fairfax Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairfax, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairfax? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairfax
MO Tree Trimming serves Fairfax and communities nearby: