Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Exeter. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Exeter. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Exeter & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Exeter should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Exeter?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Exeter. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Exeter Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Exeter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Exeter? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Exeter
MO Tree Trimming serves Exeter and neighboring communities: