Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edgar Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgar Springs. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Edgar Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Edgar Springs homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgar Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgar Springs. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Edgar Springs Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgar Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgar Springs? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgar Springs
MO Tree Trimming serves Edgar Springs and neighboring communities: