Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in East Prairie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Prairie. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including East Prairie & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in East Prairie should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in East Prairie?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in East Prairie. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The East Prairie Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Prairie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Prairie? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Prairie
MO Tree Trimming serves East Prairie and the surrounding area: