Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dexter. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Dexter & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dexter homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dexter. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Dexter and the surrounding area: