Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clark. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clark. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Clark & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clark should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clark?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clark. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clark Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clark, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clark? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clark
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Clark and the surrounding area: