Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Charleston. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Charleston. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Charleston & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Charleston homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Charleston?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Charleston. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Charleston Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Charleston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Charleston? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Charleston
MO Tree Trimming serves Charleston and communities nearby: