Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Carrollton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Carrollton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Carrollton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Carrollton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Carrollton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Carrollton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carrollton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carrollton? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carrollton
MO Tree Trimming serves Carrollton and the surrounding area: