Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Carl Junction. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Carl Junction. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Carl Junction & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Carl Junction should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Carl Junction?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Carl Junction. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Carl Junction Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Carl Junction, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Carl Junction? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Carl Junction
MO Tree Trimming serves Carl Junction and the surrounding area: