Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in California. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in California. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including California & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in California need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in California?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in California. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The California Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in California, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in California? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN California
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves California and the surrounding area: