Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bunker. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bunker. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Bunker & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bunker should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bunker?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bunker. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bunker Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bunker, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bunker? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bunker
MO Tree Trimming serves Bunker and neighboring communities: