Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brentwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brentwood. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Brentwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Brentwood should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brentwood?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brentwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Brentwood Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brentwood, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brentwood? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brentwood
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Brentwood and the surrounding area: