Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bourbon. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bourbon. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Bourbon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bourbon homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bourbon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bourbon. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bourbon Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bourbon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bourbon? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bourbon
MO Tree Trimming serves Bourbon and neighboring communities: