Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bourbon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bourbon. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Bourbon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bourbon should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bourbon?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bourbon. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bourbon Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bourbon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bourbon? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bourbon
MO Tree Trimming serves Bourbon and neighboring communities: