Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bolivar. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bolivar. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Bolivar & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bolivar need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bolivar?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bolivar. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bolivar Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bolivar, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bolivar? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bolivar
MO Tree Trimming serves Bolivar and the surrounding area: