Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Birch Tree. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Birch Tree. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Birch Tree & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Birch Tree need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Birch Tree?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Birch Tree. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Birch Tree Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Birch Tree, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Birch Tree? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Birch Tree
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Birch Tree and communities nearby: