Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Berkeley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Berkeley. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Berkeley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Berkeley homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Berkeley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Berkeley. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Berkeley Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berkeley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berkeley? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berkeley
MO Tree Trimming serves Berkeley and the surrounding area: