Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bellefontaine Neighbors. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bellefontaine Neighbors. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Bellefontaine Neighbors & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bellefontaine Neighbors homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellefontaine Neighbors?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bellefontaine Neighbors. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bellefontaine Neighbors Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellefontaine Neighbors, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellefontaine Neighbors? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellefontaine Neighbors
MO Tree Trimming serves Bellefontaine Neighbors and communities nearby: