Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Argyle. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Argyle. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Argyle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Argyle should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Argyle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Argyle. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Argyle Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Argyle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Argyle? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Argyle
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Argyle and neighboring communities: