Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Annapolis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Annapolis. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Annapolis & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Annapolis homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Annapolis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Annapolis. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Annapolis Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Annapolis, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Annapolis? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Annapolis
MO Tree Trimming serves Annapolis and neighboring communities: