Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Alton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Alton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Alton should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Alton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Alton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Alton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alton? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alton
MO Tree Trimming serves Alton and neighboring communities: