Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alma. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Alma. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Alma & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Alma should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alma?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Alma. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Alma Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alma, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alma? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alma
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Alma and the surrounding area: