Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Affton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Affton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Affton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Affton homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Affton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Affton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Affton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Affton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Affton? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Affton
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Affton and communities nearby: