Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Wellington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wellington. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Wellington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Wellington homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wellington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wellington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wellington Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wellington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wellington? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wellington
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Wellington and the surrounding area: