Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Weldon Spring. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Weldon Spring. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Weldon Spring & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Weldon Spring need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Weldon Spring?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Weldon Spring. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Weldon Spring Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Weldon Spring, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Weldon Spring? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Weldon Spring
MO Tree Trimming serves Weldon Spring and the surrounding area: