Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sullivan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sullivan. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Sullivan & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sullivan should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sullivan?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sullivan. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sullivan Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sullivan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sullivan? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sullivan
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Sullivan and neighboring communities: