Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelbina. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shelbina. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Shelbina & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shelbina need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelbina?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelbina. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shelbina Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelbina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelbina? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelbina
MO Tree Trimming serves Shelbina and the surrounding area: