Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shelbina. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shelbina. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Shelbina & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shelbina homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelbina?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shelbina. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Shelbina Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelbina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelbina? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelbina
MO Tree Trimming serves Shelbina and neighboring communities: