Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Revere. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Revere. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Revere & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Revere homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Revere?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Revere. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Revere Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Revere, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Revere? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Revere
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Revere and communities nearby: