Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Marthasville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marthasville. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Marthasville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marthasville should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marthasville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marthasville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Marthasville Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marthasville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marthasville? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marthasville
MO Tree Trimming serves Marthasville and the surrounding area: