Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marthasville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marthasville. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Marthasville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Marthasville need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Marthasville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Marthasville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Marthasville Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marthasville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marthasville? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marthasville
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Marthasville and the surrounding area: