Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Houston. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Houston. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Missouri – including Houston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Houston should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Houston?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Houston. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Houston Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Houston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Houston? MO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Houston
MO Tree Trimming serves Houston and the surrounding area: