Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Holland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holland. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Holland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Holland homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holland?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Holland. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Holland Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holland? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Missouri homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holland
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Holland and the surrounding area: