Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Essex. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Essex. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Missouri – including Essex & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Essex homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Essex. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Essex Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex and neighboring communities: