Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Essex. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Essex. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Essex & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Essex homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Essex. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Essex Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex
MO Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex and neighboring communities: