Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Belton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Belton. That’s where we come in! MO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Missouri – including Belton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Belton need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Belton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Belton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Belton Tree Pruning Process
MO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Belton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Belton? MO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Missouri homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Belton
MO Tree Trimming serves Belton and neighboring communities: